The myIBSteam site is a social network for people living with irritable bowl syndrome. It's a safe and welcoming environment where members share experience and support each other and often form bonds on the site. If you're looking for a place for advice about your IBS, or a treatment you're taking, or need help with your condition in which medical advice is required, the best place to do that is your healthcare provider. While others' experience with the same or similar issue might be helpful, you are a unique individual with unique needs and circumstances, and only a professional that can interact with you on a personal level can provide the most accurate and helpful advice.
Articles in this section
- Private email exchange feature
- What are notifications?
- What does it mean to follow or unfollow a post?
- Can I ask for medical advice on this site?
- How to use Top Right Site Navigation Menu Icon
- How to I post my update to myIBSteam?
- How do I find others like me on MyIBSTeam?
- How do I add or edit a treatment to my profile?
- How to I block/unblock a user?
- How do I report inappropriate content on the site?